Botox done by a skilled, caring injector can improve your look and work wonders for how you feel about your face.
Before and Afters:
Optimal results are achieved when each patient is treated like the unique individual they are. At Ageless Rx, we strive for a fresh, natural look.
Benefits of Botox
- Relaxes the Appearance of Existing Wrinkles
- Softens Fine Lines
- Diminishes Crow's Feet
- Smoothes forehead lines
- Limits neck banding
- Visible results in a few days with no down time
- Fast and affordable
Botox® is a high performing wrinkle reducer with visible results.
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ranked Botox® Cosmetic as the most popular medically administered aesthetic procedure in the United States for the fourth year in a row (surgical and nonsurgical combined).
“Usually I give a positive review as soon as I receive amazing service but this time I wanted to wait to see how great of a job it actually was. Not only did Amy Mackie provide me with the best Botox I've ever had since I've been getting injections, she provided me with excellent communication and knowledge toward what was best for me and my skin.”
How does Botox Help You Look Ageless?
Over time the repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, smiling or raising your eyebrows cause skin to fold, gradually resulting in the formation of facial lines and wrinkles. Botox works beneath the surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle contractions for three to four months. This smooths the skin above the muscles and visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Why Choose Ageless Rx for Your Botox Needs?
All your botox will be done by the same person. Amy Mackie PA-C. Besides being a skilled and passionate injector, she really listens to her patients. She cares about them as a person and understands what is going on with their skin. That attention to detail allows her to consistently get great results for her patients.
For best results what should I do before getting Botox?
- The week prior to treatment it is best to avoid substances and medications that thin the blood such as aspirin, NSAIDs, fish oil, Vitamin E, flax seed, black cohosh, ginseng, ginkgo, and St. John’s Wort
- 48 hours prior avoid heavy alcohol consumption
- Eat fresh pineapple or taken bromelain supplements 2 weeks prior to your appointment. Bromelain has been known to help decrease bruising
- Take Arnica tablets 5 days prior to your procedure
- Avoid procedures within 2 weeks of any major event (4 weeks for lips) to allow time for any mild swelling or bruising to diminish
What should I do after getting Botox or another injectable?
- No exercise for at least 24 hours to avoid increasing blood pressure and thereby increasing the chance of bruising
- If you develop bruising, avoid sun exposure to decrease risk of staining the skin
- No make up for at least 12 hours
- Sleeping with your head elevated on 2 pillows will decrease swelling
- Avoid alcohol, aspirin, NSAIDs for 24hrs if you develop bruising
- Apply Arnica gel 5 times daily to help with swelling and bruising
- Do not massage, manipulate or apply pressure to the treated area
- Be sure to follow up with your provider at the recommended interval and be open about any concerns you may have