Dysport done by a skilled, caring injector can improve your look and work wonders for your confidence.
Optimal results are achieved when each patient is treated like the unique individual they are. At Ageless Rx, we strive for a fresh, natural look.
How does Dysport Help You Look Ageless?
Over time the repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, smiling or raising your eyebrows cause skin to fold, gradually resulting in the formation of facial lines and wrinkles. Dysport works beneath the surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle contractions for three to four months.
This smooths the skin above the muscles and visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Why Choose Ageless Rx for Your Dysport Needs?
All your Dysport will be done by the same provider. Amy Mackie PA-C. Besides being a skilled and passionate injector, she really listens to her patients. She cares about them as a person and understands what is going on with their face and skin. That attention to detail allows her to consistently get great results.
- The week prior to treatment it is best to avoid substances and medications that thin the blood such as aspirin, NSAIDs, fish oil, Vitamin E, flax seed, black cohosh, ginseng, ginkgo, and St. John’s Wort
- 48 hours prior avoid heavy alcohol consumption
- Eat fresh pineapple or taken bromelain supplements 2 weeks prior to your appointment. Bromelain has been known to help decrease bruising
- Take Arnica tablets 5 days prior to your procedure
- Avoid procedures within 2 weeks of any major event (4 weeks for lips) to allow time for any mild swelling or bruising to diminish
- No exercise for at least 24 hours to avoid increasing blood pressure and thereby increasing the chance of bruising
- If you develop bruising, avoid sun exposure to decrease risk of staining the skin
- No make up for at least 12 hours
- Sleeping with your head elevated on 2 pillows will decrease swelling
- Avoid alcohol, aspirin, NSAIDs for 24hrs if you develop bruising
- Apply Arnica gel 5 times daily to help with swelling and bruising
- Do not massage, manipulate or apply pressure to the treated area
- Be sure to follow up with your provider at the recommended interval and be open about any concerns you may have